SamTech Intelligence Pte Ltd
195 Pearl’s Hill Terrace #03-10, Singapore 168976
1 Oct, 2020
SamTech Intelligence Pte Ltd, its subsidiaries and affiliates (we, us and our) collect different types of information from you when you use our mobile, online and downloadable products and services (“Products“).
1. Information we collect and receive
We collect personal information about you and the devices you use to access and interact with us and our Products. We collect:
- Registration information: you give us when you sign up to access our Products
- Technical and device information: information from your mobile or computer device when you use our Products
- Feedback: your questions or your views on the Products
- Third party information: from third party platforms and services connected with our Products
2. Our use of collected information
Collected information may be used in the following ways:
I: Registration information:
- to create your profile and so you can access our Products;
- to identify you when you sign-in;
- to give you access to your user preferences;
- to notify you of changes or updates to our Products; and
- for marketing purposes, based on your communication preferences
II: Technical and device information:
- to understand how you interact with our Products;
- to provide Products you request;
- to measure and analyse the use and effectiveness of our Products;
- to customise and optimise the targeting of our advertising both on our Products and across other websites and Products;
- to fix errors.
III: Third party information:
- to enable us to provide tailored offers to you
- to facilitate sharing on social networks;
3. When we share information
We may share the information you provide (subject to the necessary security, contractual and transfer safeguards). These are some of the partners we may share your personal information with:
- Third parties who carry out various activities and services to support our Products.
- Partners for marketing or promotions based on your communication preferences.
- Where we are under a duty, are authorised by law or for law enforcement purposes
4. Security and data retention
Your privacy is important to us and we place great importance on the steps we take to protect your information from unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
Your personal information will be kept for the duration of your relationship with us and for as long as you use our Products and may be retained for a period after this time if it is necessary and relevant to our legitimate operations, our terms with you and in accordance with applicable laws.
5. Your choices and rights
You have options and choices over how we use your personal information. You may be required to register or sign in to use or access some of our Products, and may need to provide personal information to create a user profile which is associated with your use of our Products. Where you are required to sign in to use or access our Products, you can also manage the personal information that you provide to us.
If you sign up to our marketing communications, you will be asked to confirm your communication preferences and given the opportunity to unsubscribe at any time.
You can contact us directly with requests to correct, erase, restrict, object to, or move your personal information. If you do not want us to process and/or access your personal information, you may be unable to use some of our Products.
6. Children’s Information
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important for us. We do not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information or non-personally identifiable information from users under 13 years of age, other than as permitted by law in support of our internal operations.
7. Your questions and how to contact us